Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good Makeup Brands

Hey guys, it's me. So today I'm going to tell you about some good makeup brands. So here is a list that you guys can use when looking for some great makeup brands.
-mac
-nyx
-makeup forever
-benefit
-bare escentials
-lush
-burts bees
-blinc
-chanel
-revlon
-covergirl
-clinique
-coach
-nars
-avon
-mark
-elf
-estee lauder
-fiberwig
-wet 'n' wild
-l'oreal (paris)
-kiss me
-jane iredale
-lancome
-latisse
-laura geller
-almay
-lauren hutton
-laura mercier
-ballmania
-physicians formula
-bare minerals
-mary kay
-maybelline (new york)
-marykateandashley
-neutrogena
-signature rr
-remmel
-urban decay
-givenchy
-kat von d
Ok, so there you go. A great list of great makeup brands. Hope you use them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was a long list to write......my fingers still are awesome at using a keyboard.....or even sometimes spelling......right now i am trying my best to type without any mistakes.......very hard for me.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so if that comment was hard imagine me dealing with doing that list again.......actually that was the second time i typed up that list......whew (whipe sweat off of forehead here).........that was hard work......better go take a nap.......

      Delete